Sales Executive (New Business)
Position: Sales Executive (New Business)
Location: Chicago, IL (preferred; not required)
Who we are:
Topgrading is a technology, training, and professional services company that has transformed the way people are matched with jobs. Our clients believe we have the most effective methods for getting the right person in the right seat in organizations, and we have powerful case studies to prove it. We’ve helped many leading companies and hundreds of smaller companies pack their teams with A Players. No other hiring approach has a fraction of the glowing testimonials we have from Presidents, CEOs, and business leaders.
Our tools simply make individuals and organizations better. Organization culture improves. Employees are happier and more successful. Organizations grow. Jobs are created. The world is a better place.
Our website: www.topgrading.com
We are looking for an amazing, entrepreneurial, action-oriented Sales Executive to be a “hunter,” generating new business from companies with $5M-$250M revenue by prospecting leads and converting them into clients. Our goal is to triple our current client base of 300 within 3 years, and you will be integral in helping us achieve that goal. You will get to work closely with our leaders to help individual managers and entire organizations grow.
You’re good at:
- Connecting with Presidents, CEOs, owners and heads of human resources in smaller and mid-sized organizations.
- Prospecting and converting warm leads.
- Prioritizing and focusing on things that will achieve goals.
- Analyzing competitors and markets.
- Achieving goals.
- Working independently and remotely.
- 6+ years’ experience in sales and an average job tenure of 2+ years.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Experience selling to leaders and managers in companies with over $5M revenue.
- Technology sales experience (a plus, but not a deal breaker).
- A good network of business contacts.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work virtually.
- Worked in a business-to-business, smaller, high-growth company and loved it.
**To be considered for this position, you must complete the Career History Form that is emailed to you upon applying. If you do not receive the email with the link please follow up or check your spam folder.